At Archambault & Morton Orthodontics, we are pleased to offer our patients the following orthodontic services:
Early Interceptive Treatment
- Creating room for crowded and erupting teeth
- Preserving space for unerupted adult teeth
- Correcting narrow jaws
- Creating facial symmetry
- Influencing jaw growth
- Reducing the risk of trauma to protruding front teeth
- Improving self-esteem and confidence
Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment for Adolescents
- A complete treatment plan aimed at providing you with a beautiful, healthy smile and a functional jaw and bite relationship.
- We can often take advantage of growth in an adolescent to help correct jaw problems efficiently during this period.
Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment for Adults
- Braces are not just for kids anymore! It is never too late to improve your smile and bite relationship. Tooth alignment can be achieved at any age, as long as your gums and surrounding bone are healthy.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan aimed at creating the beautiful smile you have always wanted as well as functional jaw and bite relationships to help you maintain your dentition for life.
- We will coordinate, with your general dentist as well as other dental specialists, if needed, in order to provide you with the best treatment options for optimal esthetic and functional results.
Types of Braces
Metallic Self-Ligating Braces
- At Archambault & Morton Orthodontics, we provide our patients with the very best technology in braces. We use high-quality miniature SPEED metal braces. These have a small metal clip which holds the wire in place, eliminating the need for elastics which make cleaning difficult.
Clear Self-Ligating Braces
- We are pleased to offer our patients clear braces made of ceramics. These esthetic braces also have a frosted clip to hold the wire in place, eliminating the need for elastics, which tend to discolour and retain dental plaque and bacteria. These clear braces are less noticeable than conventional braces.
- The Invisalign® System is a series of custom-made clear removable trays called aligners that are used to straighten your teeth. These virtually invisible aligners are made with 3-D imaging technology. Invisalign aligners are removable so you can eat whatever you want and easily brush and floss as you normally would. This technology is available to adolescent and adult patients with certain bite problems. Both Dr. Archambault and Dr. Morton are certified to provide Invisalign treatment. If you are interested, please ask us if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment.
- Lingual braces are placed on the inner surfaces of your teeth. You can smile and no one will know you are wearing them! They are 100% custom-made to the shape of your teeth and to your individual dental situation. They are a good option for patients who cannot have visible braces. Ask us if you are interested in this type of treatment.